Update 8:00 AM, Monday, March 5th.
The upgrade is still progressing as expected. Most everything has been completed. We will start reconfiguring staff Outlook clients on Monday. Until we someone from technology physically reconfigures your computer, Microsoft Outlook will not work correctly. Continue to use Webmail.
Listed below are the items that are currently working:
1. Chrombook logins are working.
2. Google Drive login is working.
3. Webmail is up and running. (Make sure when you login that your are in the new account. It may take a little while longer for all of the email from last night to be delivered.)
4. You can now remove your Exchange account from your personal device and then add it back. Be sure to add it back as an Exchange account.
Listed below are the items that may not be fully updated:
1. OneDrive content has not yet been migrated to the new account.