Karen Baker
Director of Pupil Personnel 

Parents of students attending any elementary school in Letcher County can request the following information regarding instructional staff who work with their children:

· Whether or not the child’s teacher has met state certification for the grades and subjects the teacher is teaching.

· Whether or not the teacher is working with an emergency or conditional certificate where state certification criteria has been waived.

· The baccalaureate degree major of the teacher and any other graduate certification or degree held, including field of discipline of the certificate or degree.

· If the child receives instructional services from a paraprofessional(s), the paraprofessional’s qualifications. 

Requests can be made by calling Karen Baker at (606) 633-4455